Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No. 10 follow your heart

last night i had to say the hardest goodbye i've ever had to say in my entire life.

kayla is, no doubt, one of the closest people in my life. it is so weird to think that she is really gone.


now anyone who knows me, knows kayla. we are what you may call inseperable. but we werent the overbearing type. we both understood the others priorities and other friends. it was the perfect balance. the time we shared over the past year has been amazing. my only regret may be that we werent friends sooner.

kayla always wanted me to go for what i wanted to do. and she is doing what she thought she wanted to do. shes following her heart..

...and now its my turn.


to the end of the earth and back. to the deepest corners of the bottomless sea. whever your heart may lead, may you follow.

No comments: