Sunday, August 17, 2008

No. 8 swing as high as you can

and then there were two.

the core four is diminishing entirely too fast. i find myself stopping to recoup.

this morning you left for the good ole capital of our great state. and while you were gone it was my turn to go shopping. though my closet didnt expand quite as much as yours did, i still managed to get all i needed to begin the school year. and then i went to dinner at applebees, went to the show, then went BACK to applebees for dessert.

it wasnt hard to say goodbye to you. not that we really even said the whole goodbye thing. i think its because i know you'll come back, just like you have. but then i cant seem to stop myself from thinking of the long periods of your absence.

but on a lighter note, my supervisor called me and told me that she could use me for afterschool!!! yay! so im not unemployed!

i miss you.

p.s. gimme yo address!


life is a swing set. it has ups and downs. but always remember how high you've been, even in your lowest of lows.

2 comments:

Clinto Beans said...

Well, its just you now Austin. Gahhhhh (just kidding!) Its going to feel rather funky with everyone gone... But don't abandon us too. I hope to see you soon!

clinto

Meredith said...

Awwww. I'm missing you. You would love it here, in my new dorm. It's so much more chill than last year.

My address is in my latest post! And hooray for having a job!