Saturday, August 23, 2008

No. 9 never give up

and then there was me.

now that emma is gone, i really am the single member of the core four still at home.
it's quite tragic.

in my free time i have finished the twilight series and yesterday i finished my chelsea handler book(which was hilarious.). and now that i dont have school every other day i went to emmas on wednesday to wish her off. i got her a little vera keychain thing cause homegirl was in desperate need and we watched olympic men's volleyball.

and now as i'm nearing the departure of my remaining best friend, kayla, i have one wish for all of my college goers. and that bit of advice is simply the title of this blog.

and pray for me. i may fall into a deep spiral of depression and have serious thoughts of dropping out of high school and move in with my friends at college and roam everywhere.

im totally (kinda) kidding.


never give up... pretty self-explanatory.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Homeboy, keep yo' ass in school. Because you're going to go far! I love and miss you and find myself telling many a story about us to my friends.

the chelak said...

it feels like it's been forever
im looking forward to hanging out again
but at the same time
i love it so much out here