Thursday, September 4, 2008

No. 11 take the last flight out

at this very moment i am typing this blog on my brand new macbook that came in the mail no less than an hour ago. ahhhh. its pretty miraculous. i'm still trying to figure all of it out.

so in the last week of my wonderful life i have done not too much. this past sunday i had to fill in for beverly as "miss myrtle" in smoke on the mountain, and if i do say so myself, i was extravagant. i mean after ALL that i have done for that theater the least they could do is pay me (jolyn will get this joke. and yes i am joking). but other than that i have just been going to school. at let me just say that my tuesday night math class is a complete dismal. all of the material is pretty simple but it is soooo boring, and no one listens to that poor woman trying to teach.

also, harrison has been an extremely bad friend through all of this mayhem. (not that he knew, or cared) but he doesnt even have the common curtosy to text back! and the only time he did text me back was when i was mad at him. i really was counting on harrison t be there for me. and what if he comes back from utah and he is completely different! whether it is for the better or the worse.

i just got a letter from meredith today. i love her. and i miss her soo bad.
emma and meredith both came home last week. i didn't get to see emma which sucked but i did get to see my merebear. 

in about twenty or so minutes i'll hve to get my butt up and go to work.


plans for this week: 

fri- go to school then work then the football game. go blue flame!

sat- i think i told someone i would do something with them but nothing pops into my head at the moment.

sun- church(prob) and then i have rehearsal at 2:00



oh and i have talked to kayla and she said that she really likes her dorm and her roommates but st. augustine just isn't the place for her. i miss her =[




to take the last flight out is when you wait for there to be some other option, some other way, before you must  decide to do what is best for you.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You got a Mac?!?! How freakin' awesome!

I miss you too. I'm glad you got my letter. Isn't the notecard pretty? You were fabulous as Miss Myrtle and I'm glad I got to see that in person.

Have a good rest of the week and weekend. I love you!