Tuesday, September 30, 2008

for whom the bitch tolls

ahhhh life is a stressful jumble.

meredith was home this weekend and its so good to know that we will always be besties. we are never different when we come back together. and i do be lovin my harrison all da time.

school is ahhhh. i have the rally this friday and i am so excited to see my riverside peeps. and then next weekend is southern!! its been creeping up on me! but im so stoked for that too!!!!

i have the SAT saturday then i have to go straight to the theatre where i will be late for the clean up day. and im the prez!!! gurgggg. so wish me luck (and a 1200)


i just watched the latest episode of gossip girl and i just have to say that it is the best show on the face of the planet. the next new episode isnt for two weeks and i'm absolutely livid! the commercial for it looked amazing. but ahhh, enough about a tv show.

im going to bed. tomorrow i have to pick up a ton of breakfast items from ingles plus finish revising my essay (and by finishing i mean starting) that is due tomorrow. then i have work and rehearsal. and since i have rehearsal i'll be missing the daniel volleyball game. urggg! this pat shull bitch better be glad im dedicated. 



ahhh i love my life.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hell to the yes we will always be besties. I'm ready for Fall Break so I can come back and we can chill some more.

I feel you on the paper thing. I just started my five page paper tonight and it's due tomorrow.

I hope you get through the week and I'll see you soon.

Much loves.