Thursday, October 2, 2008

a farewell to arms... and legs... hell, take it all!

oh em gee. gas is killing me.

today school was funny. there was a little unnecessary drama and a lot of fighting!
me and kimmy threw down on the floor in stuco. haha. it was friggin hilarious.

the rally is tomorrow! i am soooooo excited! and then next weekend is NEW ORLEANS! i cant believe its all coming this fast. today when i was talking about the rally kelly said "oh itll be your last one" and i could feel the tears well up. it makes me so sad to think that such a huge part of my life will most likely be over when i graduate.

but whatever. the play is going fine i guess. the director is a little loopy but i guess she has some good ideas. =/

after rehearsal tonight i went over to the chelaks and it was pretty poppin. jolyn sure knows how to whip up some burgers. they was delicious. i love the chelaks. 

so now im supposed to be helping my mom make cookies but there really isnt anything i can do sooooooo i am typing this. haha.


emma's coming home this weekend! woo. i miss my emma love

No comments: