Thursday, July 31, 2008

No. 4 jump in mudpuddles

when i think back to any time in the past i can think of any given moment of pure happiness.

today was a day like any other. i was awoken by the sound of my phone singing "omigod you guys" and my supervisor asking me to come into work as soon as possible. today was "gender day". a day where the girls got to be girls and the boys got to be boys. so i traipsed through mud and through many given sprinklers. and to be quite honest with you, i enjoyed it. now anyone who knows me is well aware that i am in no way, shape or form manly, and to simply imagine myself having fun doing such man things is quite the hilarity. i even have a nice farmers tan to show for it.

after work i met up with my friend amy. we have endured the pains of PHS together. and we've been from having every class together in ninth grade, to now having no classes together at all. and it saddens me to even think of how much we've grown apart. we used to be so close. but then again, i used to be much more closed. through my involvement in school and out of school activities we have found moments of lost time in our friendship. but today we simply thought over the past. we had coffee and made a excursion to wal-mart, and in doing so, fought a monsoon. while there i got new moon, the second book in the twilight saga. afterwards she returned to my house where we vaguely watched harry potter and continued talking.

the fears of the future are still looming.
the fear of college.
and the fear of lost friends.


i just finished twilight. and now i will return to my bed and continue on to new moon.



a mudpuddle represents all things in life that you are too scared to experience.

No comments: