Sunday, July 27, 2008

No. 2

Passion.

In all that I do I attempt to be all that I can be. But in some aspects of life I simply have to come to terms with the fact that I'm not the best. Like, for instance football. Please believe I can't put a spin on a football to save my life. I can fully accept that. But if I had a passion in football then maybe I would have the drive to learn how to properly throw a football.

And so whenever I am asked "what do you want to do in life?" All I can possibly think of doing is theater. I believe I can act, sing, and dance fairly well. And even though I may not be the best I still feel that I have the potential to get better.

I never want to give myself any reason to hate my life. I want what I want and I'll get what I want. If I die trying at least I'll know that I never gave up.

That's my passion.

No comments: