Saturday, October 25, 2008

the old man and the SAT

so i just got home from the ACT. but hold that thought.

so rehearsals started this week. and i went to one of them. haha.
but other than that i've had school and work. the play continued its second and final weekend and this entire week i have felt disjoint from the show altogether. i havent thought about the show or my lines or anything. i dont think im as stressed as i think i am. haha. i just wig out sometimes thinking about all of the stuff i have to do. 

so i got my SAT scores back and it wasnt what i wanted. i told myself that i wanted to get a 1200 and i got my scores. 1190!!!!!! eleven-fricken-ninety! i was pissed. it is utterly ridiculous.

but other than that everything has been pretty normal. me and harrison are bffls. and me and mark are soon to be engaged, married, pregnant, and growing old together. ahhh!

the future holds magnificent things!

(btw im praying for a 29 on my ACT. cross them fingers!)

No comments: