Tuesday, December 23, 2008

our town... friggin sucks

so i go to this lame ass party and it was lame so a few of us decided to leave for our own happy hour and then those plans got shot so a called everyone trying to find something to do. and without success, i drove my tush home. 

it doesnt feel like christmas and im ticked! normally i am all about me some christmas but two days from now itll be almost over and thats hella depressing. however it must feel weird cause this is the first christmas where i have actually purchased things for other people. i guess this giving this is taking away from all the excitement of receiving, as selfish as that sounds. 

i have had an eventful break so far though, which is nice. im not just sitting on my butt waiting for christmas to roll around. so i guess thats why it stuck up on me. 

while i am trying to have my great amazing break there is a thought that is always nipping at my brain. that harrison will leave in january. and while he wants to go i will just be selfish and say that i dont want him to. but he knows that. i think everyone knows that. im going to be stuck here alone with none of my best friends and it sucks. gahhhhhh.


but anyway. i guess im done. 

pickens sucks.
tonight sucked.

halleler in the church hallelur.

No comments: