Thursday, January 29, 2009

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to...

in 20 short minutes will mark the 18th year of my existence on earth.

its scary, really. i can remember being in middle school and thinking that being a senior was so far away. and even further from that was turning eighteen. being a legal adult. and now that the day is here i honestly do feel different. this new feeling is fear. if this is coming this fast then next thing i know i'll be turning 30, and then 40, and then soon enough i'll be dead. 

i try not to think about harrison these days. the more i think about what he's doing out there, the more i wish he was out here. 

merediths coming home tomorrow!! she is coming with me to the snowflake semiformal at my school. we are going to have the poppinest time evaa!

i have work today. work on my birthday? yeah, i need the money. 
and then i have rehearsal, which should be fun.



happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

Jolyn Chelak said...

30, 40 and then you'll be dead?!!! How depressing! No seriously, Happy Birthday. It does go fast, so make every day count.