Friday, November 14, 2008

the sound and the volley

it has been a while since my last post.

i have been extremely busy here recently. i have rehearsal every dang day. i still have school and work. plus im playing in our schools stud muffin volleyball game. SENIORS BABY! oh nine is the only way to go. i have practice in about twenty minutes =D. i skipped work to go so it better be gooooood. 

beckys wedding is tomorrow. im not gonna tell her im coming cause i havent talked to her in a while and i want it to be a surprise when she sees me. that is, if it doesnt rain. cause its supposed to be an outside wedding.

im trying to take my online class more serious in hopes that i dont fail it. 

but other than that nothing is new. the play practices are getting much more boring and i feel like sherri is on her last limb. but whatever!!!

you know you love me
xoxo

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I do love you. I can't wait to see the show!